Novioscan BV, founded in 2014, develops smart and wearable ultrasound solutions for the healthcare market. The first Novioscan product is the SENS-U® that entered the market in 2018. It is a wearable bladder sensor for children, that keeps track of the bladder filling and notifies the user or caregiver when the bladder is almost full, so unwanted urinary loss can be prevented. A future product will be an ultrasound-based wearable device for use by adults with bladder-related problems. We have an enthusiastic team with different backgrounds and experiences, and we have offices in Nijmegen and Utrecht.
Job description Marketing & Development manager:
The Marketing and Development manager at Novioscan is responsible for achieving the objectives and targets set in the marketing strategy plan.
Primary responsibilities are:
• Development and execution of the marketing strategy and operational plan
• Media planning
• Build and maintain an international network of distributors
• Post marketing surveillance for CE certification
• Stay on top of market trends and competition
• Maintain and expand Novioscan’s network of key opinion leaders and patient associations
• Creation of marketing material and online content
• HBO/WO education ideally in Business/Marketing/Commercial/Life Sciences
• Experience in commercial medical field (2-5 years)
• Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and preferably a third language
• Self-starter and team-player
• Relevant marketing experience with an international healthcare company
• Launching experience is highly desirable
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and internet functions
• Demonstrable communication, organisational, projectmanagement, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
What we offer:
We offer you a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and room for personal development. You will have your base in Nijmegen.
Interested please contact us: